top of page
Vending & Exhibiting
Showcase Your Business or Organization
****THE PANDEMIC IS OVER*****
We have exciting vending, tabling, and exhibiting opportunities:
BLACK PRIDE RVA “DAY OF PURPOSE” at the RICHMOND CONVENTION CENTER, 5th & Marshall St. (entrance) Richmond, Va. 23219
Saturday, July 15 th, 2023, 11:00am–4:00pm.
BLACK PRIDE BLOCK PARTY at the DIVERSITY RICHMOND CENTER, 1407 Sherwood Ave, Richmond, VA 23220
Sunday, July 16th, 2023, 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Vendor/exhibitor applications must be submitted online using the link below. A complete description of item(s) to be vended or exhibited must be on the application. ** Credit card, check and a money order are accepted for payment. Payment must be finalized and paid in full by Friday, July 1, 2023. (payments are nonrefundable)
Us Giving Richmond Connections reserves the right to reject any application that is inconsistent with the organization’s mission. We further reserve the right to expel any vendor who exhibits products or services not reflected in their application.
• All non-profits should provide a copy of their IRS Nonprofit Determination approval letter.
• Food vendors are not permitted. (July 15th)
• Electricity is available. (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) -(July 15th)
• Each vendor will receive a 6ft table and 2 chairs (space size is approximately 10 x10) (July 15th & 16th)
• Non-profits: $150.00 (July 15th) -No Food Vendors
• For profits: $150.00 (July 15th) – No Food Vendors
• Food Vendors: $150.00 (July 16th) – Block Party
• Vendors: $200.00 (July 15th & 16th) – Richmond Convention Center & Block Party
bottom of page